I've been nominated by the lovely Amy Elizabeth Porter to do the '7 Facts About Me' tag, and as part of it I've chosen 5 bloggers to keep the tag going. (I'll list their pages at the bottom!) Now for the facts; if you've been following this blog for a while you'll probably already know that I'm a Disney obsessed Vegan/Veggie who's massively into beauty and fashion etc SOOOO I've racked my brain to come up with some facts that you hopefully won't know about me! <3
1. I'm utterly and completely obsessed with Pomeranians, (still not got one yet though). Even talking about them can get me so excited I might burn into tears. One of my neighbours has a friend with two beautiful Pom's and she recently let me walk them - probably the most majestic day of my life.
|JUST LOOK AT HIM!|
2. I'm a singer songwriter, and have had a lot of support from BBC Introducing over the years, with my track 'Chuck Norris' being played on Radio 1 by all the main DJ's for week. I was then invited to perform on the BBC Introducing stage at GLASTONBURY in June 2013 and got VIP access to the whole festival! Literally a dream of a weekend.
3. As many of you might already know, I love Disney films. At some point almost every day, you'll find me in the office/computer room singing along to Disney instrumentals, trying to perfect the voices of the princess, (and often recording little snippets for snapchat - @izzymariehill)
4. I used to be petrified of spiders until about a year ago, when at a petting zoo at uni, I - slightly intoxicated I'll admit - agreed to hold 'Cynthia' who turned out to be a tarantula. Despite my internal panic upon hearing the word "tarantula", it really was not bad at all, and I'm now the spider catcher of the house. (Because they make my dad scream like a little girl)
|Say cheese Cynthia!|
5. When I was about 10 I entered a phone competition on 'Dick and Dom in the bungalow', (my favourite weekend television programme growing up) and they liked my voice so much that they made me The Almighty Kid for the next two months. It basically involved me ringing the show every weekend, awarding points to the contestants and talking to Dick and Dom live on air. They sent me an alarm clock in the shape of a rocket ship to say thank you!
6. I'm an avid tea drinker and have an entire cupboard devoted to the stuff which is pretty much bursting at the seams. I'm constantly on the look out for new brands and if I'm walk past something I've not tried before, likelihood is it's coming home with me! (You can check out a post on my fave teas here.)
|Indiana, my tea model for the day|
7. My Dad is a HUGE Star Wars geek so as well as me knowing far far too much about the making of the films; my house is full of helmets, costumes and props. (Which is the only reason Dad doesn't get onto me about my make-up and clothing addiction.)
|Probably the youngest Stormtrooper recruit you'll see..|
And now, the 5 lovely ladies I'm tagging and a bit about them.
Cake Crumbs and Pages - Jess' yummy blog is all about baking and books
Rebecca Jayne - Major OOTD envy every time this one puts up a fashion post!
Gingey Bee - Kezia is a massive foodie and a pro at travel themed posts
Madeleine Bahu - Very inspo-worthy Instagram and she's launching her blog V soon!
Phoebe Peel - My gorgeous cousin is an actress and has a really fun and honest YT channel
I hope you enjoyed this little post, and If you want to do this tag, let me know so I can have a read! Can't wait to see everyone's posts :)
Thanks for reading your Dose of Fact