My skin at the moment has been pretty good for a while now, but like everyone else on the planet - except Victoria's Secret models and the Kardashians - I still get the odd, very annoying breakout. So I thought I'd do a post on my favourite breakout-busting products, or those that just keep my skin nice and clear. I'm hoping this will be useful for anyone else that suffers with annoying acne too.
|(Products listed clockwise from left)|
1. Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask - £6.75
2. Nip and Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix - £9.95
3. Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream - £29.50
4. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in 3 - £21
5. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - £12.50
6. Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - £36